Senninger Pressure-Master 3/4" FPT Regulator - Medium Flow
Senninger Model PMR-MF ¾" FPT Regulator - Medium Flow
Senninger Medium Flow Pressure-Master Regulator is for mid-range flows of 2 – 20 GPM, including solid set, drip and other low volume irrigation, as well as center pivot and other mechanical-move systems. Each regulator maintains a constant preset outlet pressure with varying inlet pressures. Irrigation pressure regulators require flow and back pressure for proper operation, with no water flow through the regulator, the inlet and outlet pressures will measure the same.
- 100% water tested for accuracy at Senninger’s in-house facilities
- Can be installed above or below ground
- Large flow path resists plugging
- Very low hysteresis and friction loss
- Backed by a two year manufacturer warranty on materials, workmanship and performance
- Caution: Always install pressure regulators downstream from all shut-off valves.
- Be sure to install pressure regulators in the proper direction. The arrow on the upper housing shows the direction of the flow and should always point downstream toward emitters.
|Special note: This pressure regulator is not designed to operate under static (constant) pressure. It must be installed after any valves or timers to operate correctly. Using this item under static pressure will eventually weaken the internal spring and cause the regulator to fail.|