Senninger FPT x FPT Pressure Regulator - High Flow
Senninger - Model PR-HF FPT x FPT Regulator - High Flow
High Flow Pressure Regulators are ideal for applications requiring higher flows, such as solid set sprinklers, low volume manifolds and mechanical-move irrigation systems. Each regulator maintains a constant preset outlet pressure based on its flow/inlet pressure. Note that with no flow through the regulator, the inlet and outlet pressures will be the same.
All Senninger pressure regulators are constructed of durable high-impact engineering-grade thermoplastics with high quality stainless steel compression springs and securing screws. This durable construction and their outstanding design and precision parts make them suitable for a wide variety of applications.
- 100% water tested for accuracy
- Maximum flow path resists plugging
- Very low hysteresis and friction loss
- Flows: 10 to 32 gpm
- Backed by a two year warranty on materials, workmanship and performance
- Caution: Always install pressure regulators downstream from all shut-off valves.
- Be sure to install pressure regulators in the proper direction. The arrow on the upper housing shows the direction of the flow and should always point downstream toward emitters.
|Special note: This pressure reducer is not designed to operate under static (constant) pressure. It must be installed after any valves or timers to operate correctly. Using this item under static pressure will eventually weaken the internal spring and cause the regulator to fail.|