Senninger FPT x FPT Pressure Regulator - High Flow
Senninger - Model PR-HF FPT x FPT Regulator - High Flow
Senninger’s High Flow Pressure Regulators are ideal for installations requiring higher flows, including solid set sprinklers, low volume manifolds and mechanical-move irrigation systems. Each regulator maintains a constant preset outlet pressure based on its flow / inlet pressure. Note that with no flow through the regulator, the inlet and outlet pressures will be the same.
All Senninger pressure regulators are constructed of durable high-impact
engineering-grade thermoplastics with a high quality stainless steel compression spring and securing screws. This durable construction coupled
with their outstanding design and precision parts make them suitable for a variety of different applications.
- 100% water tested for accuracy
- Maximum flow path resists plugging
- Very low hysteresis and friction loss
- Pressure Range: 10 to 50 psi
- Flows: 10 to 32 gpm
- Inlet sizes: 1-1/4” NPT female
- Outlet sizes: 1” FPT and 1¼” FPT based on model
- Backed by a two year warranty on materials, workmanship and performance
|Model #||Preset Operating Pressure||Maximum Inlet Pressure||Flow Range|
|PR-HF-10||10 psi||60 psi||10-32 gpm|
|PR-HF-15||15 psi||80 psi||10-32 gpm|
|PR-HF-20||20 psi||100 psi||10-32 gpm|
|PR-HF-25||25 psi||100 psi||10-32 gpm|
|PR-HF-30||30 psi||100 psi||10-32 gpm|
|PR-HF-40||40 psi||100 psi||10-32 gpm|
|PR-HF-50||50 psi||100 psi||10-32 gpm|
- Caution: Always install pressure regulators downstream from all shut-off valves.
- Be sure to install pressure regulators in the proper direction. The arrow on the upper housing shows the direction of the flow and should always point downstream toward emitters.
|Special note: This pressure reducer is not designed to operate under static (constant) pressure. It must be installed after any valves or timers to operate correctly. Using this item under static pressure will eventually weaken the internal spring and cause the regulator to fail.|