Senninger FPT x FPT Pressure Regulator - High Flow
Senninger - Model PR-HF FPT x FPT Regulator - High Flow
Senninger’s High Flow Pressure Regulators are ideal for installations requiring higher flows, including solid set sprinklers, low volume manifolds and mechanical-move irrigation systems. Each regulator maintains a constant preset outlet pressure based on its flow / inlet pressure. Note that with no flow through the regulator, the inlet and outlet pressures will be the same.
All Senninger pressure regulators are constructed of durable high-impact
engineering-grade thermoplastics with a high quality stainless steel compression spring and securing screws. This durable construction coupled
with their outstanding design and precision parts make them suitable for a variety of different applications.
- 100% water tested for accuracy
- Maximum flow path resists plugging
- Very low hysteresis and friction loss
- Pressure Range: 10 to 50 psi
- Flows: 10 to 32 gpm
- Inlet sizes: 1-1/4” NPT female
- Outlet sizes: 1” FPT and 1¼” FPT based on model
- Backed by a two year warranty on materials, workmanship and performance
|Model #||Preset Operating Pressure||Maximum Inlet Pressure||Flow Range|
|PR-HF-10||10 psi||60 psi||10-32 gpm|
|PR-HF-15||15 psi||80 psi||10-32 gpm|
|PR-HF-20||20 psi||100 psi||10-32 gpm|
|PR-HF-25||25 psi||100 psi||10-32 gpm|
|PR-HF-30||30 psi||100 psi||10-32 gpm|
|PR-HF-40||40 psi||100 psi||10-32 gpm|
|PR-HF-50||50 psi||100 psi||10-32 gpm|
- Caution: Always install pressure regulators downstream from all shut-off valves.
- Be sure to install pressure regulators in the proper direction. The arrow on the upper housing shows the direction of the flow and should always point downstream toward emitters.