Senninger 20 Series Impact Sprinkler
Senninger 20 Series Plastic Impact Sprinklers are a reliable but economical choice for smaller sprinkler systems. These 360° sprinklers are available in several trajectory options for just about any application. The great thing about the Senninger Series impact sprinklers is the interchangeable Hand-Tight nozzles. Instead of having to replace the entire sprinkler you can select from several Hand-Tight nozzle sizes to fit your system needs.
- Three different trajectory models available
- 9° - very low angle for fighting wind drift and evaporation
- 14° - perfect for under tree watering without wetting the canopy
- 23° - provides the maximum throw perfect for overhead watering
- Operating Pressure Range: 30 - 50 PSI
- Several color coded nozzle options, #6 - 9, to meet your needs at various system pressures (see manuf specs for details)
- Stream height range above nozzle is based on nozzle size and system pressure
- 9° - 1.5' - 3'
- 14° - 3' - 5'
- 23° - 6.5' - 9.5'
- 1/2" MPT (male pipe thread) connection
- Includes a built-in hex wrench for easy in-field maintenance
* Please note: Sprinkler performance may vary with actual field conditions. Minimum recommended riser height is 1.5'.