RainBird R-Van Series Nozzles
Rain-Bird R-VAN Adjustable Rotary Nozzles feature rotating stream technology with uniform water delivery water at low precipitation rates, which significantly reduces runoff and erosion. You can reduce flow by up to 60% and improve water efficiency by up to 30% by retrofitting standard spray nozzles with R-VAN Adjustable Rotary Nozzles. Nozzle spray pattern and distance are easily adjusted by hand, no tools required. Wind-resistant streams ensure efficient performance in adverse real world conditions. R-VAN’s large water droplets cut through the wind so water stays in the target zone without misting or fogging. A manual flush feature keeps nozzles clear of dirt and debris even in extreme conditions. Pair with 1800 Series SAM-P45 Spray Body for maximum efficiency.
- Adjust arc and radius without tools
- Color coded for easy identification of R-VAN model
- Low precipitation rate reduces run-off and erosion
- Maintains efficient performance at high operating pressures without misting or fogging
- Matched precipitation rates across radius and arcs simplify the design process
- Coverage up to 24’ but when paired with Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor matched precipitation rate (MPR) nozzles, irrigation designs from 13’ to 35’ (4.0m to 10.7m) can be easily handled