RainBird Micro-Quick Spray Assembly
The RainBird Micro-Quick Spray is the most versatile micro-sprinkler spray available. Great for new and established orchards or nursery and greenhouse applications. The unique two-sided deflector can be flipped over to change pattern and wetted diameter which will accommodate all stages of plant and tree development. Use the Deflector Pattern image above to assist with your deflector selection.
- No moving parts for long life and reliability
- No tools needed for assembly/disassembly making it easy to clean
- Can be installed in upright (upward spraying) or inverted (downward spraying) position
- Durable stake will not wilt or twist, even in the harshest environments
- Constructed with UV stabilized resin to protect from sun damage and chemicals
- Includes 36" of 1/4" (.170" ID x .250" OD) tubing to connect to distribution lines
- Wide selection of deflector styles and nozzle sizes to choose from
* Please Note: Flow rate and wetted diameter are dependent on nozzle and deflector selection.