RainBird Inline Plastic Industrial Irrigation Valve
The PEB/PESB Series from RainBird are industrial-strength glass-filled nylon globe valves. RainBird's most durable, industrial valve for commercial irrigation applications. The PESB series uses RainBird's patented scrubber technology for reliable performance in “dirty water” applications. The nylon scrubber, in the PESB models, scrapes a stainless steel screen to clean and break down dirt, grit and plant debris, preventing build-up and clogging.
- Up to 65% higher leak resistance when compared to competition after extreme temperature swings
- Durable glass-filled nylon construction with fabric-reinforced rubber diaphragm for long life and reliable performance
- Normally closed, forward flow design
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer
- Low flow capability for a wide range of applications.
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing
- Flow control handle adjusts water flows as needed
- Manual internal bleed manually operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box
- Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system
- Stainless steel studs molded into the body for easy bonnet removal
- Accepts DC Latching solenoids (sold separately) for use with RainBird battery powered controllers