Pop-Up Drainage Emitter w/ 4" Elbow
Pop-Up Relief Valve with 4" Elbow
This item, commonly known as a Pop-Up Drainage Emitter, is normally closed except when there is a build-up of hydrostatic pressure. When the drainage pipes fill and build up slight pressure, the cover rises to allow the excess water to escape. Once the water is discharged, the pressure drops, a stainless steel spring automatically retracts and the cover is closed to a flush position. The flush design of the product ensures that it blends well into the surrounding area.
- Manufactured from structurally foamed High Density Polyethylene (HDPE).
- UV stabilized to protect from sun degradation.
- Cover rises 1/2" to discharge excess water in system.
- Spring automatically retracts cover to flush position after excess water is discharged.
- Fits 4" Sewer and Drain Pipe and Triple Wall Pipe.
- PVC elbow includes a 1/4" drain hole to eliminate standing water.
- Can be used in both vertical and horizontal position.
- Made in the USA.
A drainage relief valve plus elbow typically used at the discharge end of drainage pipe. Elbow hub fittings attach directly to 4" Sewer and Drainage pipe and 4" Triple Wall pipe. Can be installed in either a vertical or horizontal position.