MixRite TF-3 Series Fertilizer Injector
MixRite TF-3 Series Fertilizer Injectors are positive displacement water driven injectors. No electricity needed. There is constant concentration of additive no matter what pressure and flow, the solution is added in proportion to the water flow for accuracy. The TF model has adjustable injection rates.
TF-3 is a low flow unit used for fertilizers, pesticides and other additives for farming and irrigation. Not intended for strong acids and alkalis or solvents. Flow rates of .088 - 14 GPM. The TF-3 is identical to the MixRite 571CW & 573CW but with 1” MPT inlet/outlet connections instead of the 3/4" found on the 500 Series models. Plus, the TF-3 flow is slightly higher than the 500 Series models.
- Higher flow rates, less friction loss and longer life than comparable models
- Chemically resistant nylon reinforce fiberglass body on all models
- Stainless steel springs for durability
- Easily replaceable wear parts
- Higher operating range from 2.9 PSI to 120 PSI
- Hose barbs with swivel for easy installation
- Injection from 0.3% to 2% for the TF-3-002 and 0.4% to 4% TF-3-004
- Flow rate from .08 to 14 GPM
- Includes pick-up/suction tubing with foot valve strainer and wall mounting bracket
|Model No.||Induction Rates||Chemical Shut-Off|
|TF3-002 ON/OFF||.3% to 2%||Yes|
|TF3-004 ON/OFF||.4% to 4%||Yes|