K-Rain Super Pro Rotor
The SUPERPRO Rotor, has a patented flow shut-off, which allows for easy range and flow adjustment and renders installations easier and drier. Just a simple adjustment allows you to shut off water flow at the head OR easily modify both flow and distance proportionally without changing nozzles.
Designed for medium to large landscape areas, the adjustable arc and full-circle gear driven rotor comes standard with 13 numerically coded, interchangeable nozzles (8 Standard Nozzles, 4 Low Angle Nozzles and 1 Pre-Installed 2.5 Nozzle). SUPERPRO has a patented Arc Memory Clutch that returns the rotor to its pre-set position.
This reliable, economical, easy to install rotor means less frustration and more savings.
- Revolutionary Patented Easy Arc Set – Simplified arc set allows for wet or dry adjustment in seconds.
- 4.25” Riser - Perfect for taller grass.
- ¾” Female NPT Inlet - Replaces all standard rotors.
- 2N1 Adjustable or Continuous Rotation - Provides a full range of adjustment from 40 degrees to a continuous, non-reversing circle.
- Patented Arc Set Degree Markings - Clearly indicates the current watering pattern and simplifies arc set adjustment.
- Arc Memory Clutch - Prevents internal gear damage and returns rotor to its prior setting automatically if nozzle turret is forced past its stop.
- Time proven Patented Reversing Mechanism - Assures continuous reverse and return..over a 20 year history.
- Ratcheting Riser - Allows for easy adjustment of your left starting position with a simple turn of the riser.
- Rubber Cover - Seals out dirt and increases product durability.
- Optional Check Valve – Prevents low head drainage.
- 3/4" Female NPT Inlet
- Arc Adjustment Range of 40 to 360 degrees
- Flow Range from .5 to 10.0 GPM
- Pressure Rating between 20 to 70 PSI
- Precipitation Rate of .13 to 1.48 Inches Per Hour (Depending on Spacing and Nozzle)
- Overall Height (Popped Down) - 7 ½ ”
- Recommended Spacing – 28’ to 44’
- Radius – 26’ to 49’
- Nozzle Trajectory – 26 degrees
- Low Angle Nozzle Trajectory – 12 degrees
- Standard and Low Angle Nozzles included
- Riser Height of 4.25”