The new RPS 75i Rotor by K-Rain
The RPS 75i rotor is designed with intelligent flow control. Great for any residential or light commercial application. It's the newest addition to K-Rain’s line of rotors. Has all the great features and benefits of the RPS75™ yet delivers even more! With all other rotors on the market, in order to reduce the radius and distance, the nozzle must be changed or the break-up screw engaged. These steps limit the maximum reduction to 25% and may cause uneven watering. With the RPS 75i, just a simple turn of the patented Flow Shut-Off controls the distance and water flow proportionately—up to 50%. The even water distribution the RPS 75i delivers, eliminates dry spots and provides better zone performance, while saving you water. This makes the RPS 75i the right rotor for every landscape!
- Intelligent Flow Technology
- Reduce Distance by Reducing Flow Rate
- Time Savings on Every Project - New or Retrofit
- Rugged RPS Family Construction
- Conserves Water
- Superior Uniformity
- Fewer Zones Required
- Improved Hydraulics
- Inlet: 3/4" Female NPT
- Arc Adjustment Range from 40° to 360°
- Flow Range from .35 – 8.6 GPM
- Pressure Rating between 30 – 70 PSI
- Precipitation Rate is .124 – 2.0 in./hr.
- Overall Height (Popped Down) only 7 3/8"
- Recommended Spacing is 25' to 45'
- Radius is 11' to 51'
- 25° Nozzle Trajectory
- 11° Low Angle Nozzle Trajectory
- 8 Standard, 4 Low Angle Nozzles Included