K-Rain RPS 46 Mini Controller
Designed for residential applications, the RPS 46 irrigation system controller has four individual programs to allow for efficient watering on separate programs.
A key feature of this unit is the water budgeting feature, which allows easy adjustment of watering schedules as the seasons change. Perfect for residential lawns.
- 4 Fully Independent Programs - Allowing up to 4 starts per program. Maximum 16 starts per day.
- Seasonal Adjustment - Allows for quick adjustment of watering durations in 25% increments, from 25% to 150%.
- Rain Sensor Ready - Accepts rain sensor and is controlled by bypass switch.
- Flexible Manual Operation - Run a program, run a station or test station.
- Battery Back-Up - Saves program during power outages.
- Indoor Models with External Transformer and Plug.
- Dimensions: Height 5.7", Width 4.5", Depth 1.7"
- Station Run Times: 1 minute to 12 hours 59
- Programs: 4
- Start Times: 4 per program
- Watering Schedule: 7 day calendar with individual day selection, ODD/EVEN day or interval watering.
- Rain Sensor Ready: Inhibits automatic watering when wet conditions are detected by a suitable rain sensor.
- Master Valve/ Pump Start Terminal
- Automatic, Semi Automatic & Single Station manual operation.
- Electrical Power Supply: 110- 120 VAC 60 Hz / 230 VAC50Hz
- Electrical Outputs: 24 Volt AC, 0.85 AMP
- To Solenoid Valve: 24 VAC 50/50 Hz 0.5 AMPS max.
- Total output load must not be exceeded by the valves and pump start requirements.
- Overload protection: Standard 20mm 1.0 AMP fuse.
- Power Failure: 9 Volt standard alkaline battery maintains clock and program up to 2 weeks.
- Wiring: The output circuits should be installed and protected in accordance with wiring rules.