K-Rain Pro S Spray Bodies
Pro-S Series Sprays
The durable Pro-S Series Spray is constructed of high-impact ABS plastic for long life in the harshest conditions. The outstanding performance is the result of precision engineering, bringing us a co-molded wiper seal for leak-proof operation; full pop up operation, even in low pressure situations, with heavy duty retraction spring; and the rugged body and cap design. The Pro-S Spray is designed to be compatible with all standard female threaded nozzles. The 6" models have both the bottom and side inlets for convenience of various installations.
Unit is a direct replacement for Rainbird 1800 series sprays. The Pro-S Riser assembly drops right in an existing RainBird 1800 series can!
- Pre-Installed flush cap
- Treated with UV inhibitors for long life
- Seal is microbe resistant to reduce degradation and stick-ups
- Ratcheting Riser-Permits quick, easy alignment of spray pattern
- In-stem Pressure Regulator – factory preset at 40 psi
- In-stem Check Valve – holds up to 10' of head pressure
- Pre-installed Nozzle Guard - for extra protection of spray nozzles
*Spray Nozzles sold separately.