K-Rain Pro S Spray Bodies
Pro-S Series Sprays
K-Rain introduces the new Pro-S, a rugged, contractor friendly spray line.
Molded in High-Impact ABS, the durable Pro-S Series Spray is a low-flush model, making it ideal for low-flow, low pressure situations. Add optional Pressure-Regulation for a water efficient solution to your watering needs.
Available in 4” and 6”pop-up heights, the Pro-S Spray is designed to be compatible with all standard female threaded nozzles and is a direct replacement for Rainbird 1800 series sprays. The Pro-S Riser assembly drops right in an existing Rainbird 1800 series can!
Save water with our pre-installed pressure regulation.
- Co-Molded Wiper Seal-Ensures a leak-free, full pop up operation, even under low pressure situations. Cartridge design allows for easy removal and cleaning.
- Treated with UV inhibitors for long life. Seal is microbe resistant to reduce degradation and stick-ups.
- Accepts Female Threaded Nozzles.
- Ratcheting Riser-Permits quick, easy alignment of spray pattern.
- Heavy-Duty Retraction Spring-Strongest spring in the industry for positive retraction in all soil conditions.
- Side and Bottom inlets on 6” and 12” models.
- Pre-Installed flush cap.
- Optional In-Stem Pressure Regulator available for 4”, 6” and 12” models.
- Pressure rating – 20 to 70 PSI
- Flow by – 0 at 8 PSI (0.6 bar) or greater; 0.10 GPM otherwise
- Precipitation rate - .4 to 4 in/hr
- Inlet – ½” NPT Female Thread