K-Rain Pro 150 Jar Top Valve
Pro Series 150 Valves
K-Rain’s ProSeries 150 Valves offer the irrigation professional a wide array of features and benefits. The 1" valve has a removable metering pin and external bleed screw, promoting easy maintenance and manual operation. The Jar-Top provides easy servicing access without removing the valve from the system.
- Heavy Duty, Corrosion and UV Resistant PVC Construction – Increases the life of the valve.
- External Bleed Screw with Removable Metering Pin – Allows for easy cleaning of the metering pin without disassembling the valve.
- Manual External Bleed Screw – Provides for manual operation in system start up.
- Manual Internal Bleed through Solenoid – Provides for manual operation without discharging water outside the valve.
- Captured Plunger – Allows for the solenoid to be removed without losing the internal plunger.
- Removable Inlet Cap – Allows for easy conversion from globe to angle – style valve.
- Flow Control – Allows for precise flow adjustment and manual shut-off.
- Heavy-Duty Santoprene® Diaphragm – Unique design improves durability of diaphragm.
- Operating Specifications:
- Pressure Range – 20 to 150 PSI
- Flow Range - 5 to 120 GPM
- Electrical Specifications:
- Standard solenoid - 24 VAC 60 Cycle
- Inrush Current - .4 AMP
- Holding Current - .2 AMP