K-Rain Mini Pro Rotor
When considering the industry leading MINIPRO Sprinkler, think water efficiency.
The MINIPRO Sprinkler is perfect for irrigating small lawn and landscape areas. Use to replace spray heads and see the savings in water and money.
- Simplified arc set allows for wet or dry adjustment in seconds with revolutionary patented Easy Arc-Set.
- 1/2” Inlet for easy replacement of all standard mini rotors and pop-up sprays.
- Adjustable to 360 Degrees - Providing a full range of adjustment from 40 to 360 degrees.
- Patented Arc Set Degree Markings – Clearly indicates the current watering pattern and simplifies arc set adjustment.
- Time Proven Patented Reversing Mechanism – Assures continuous reverse and return
- Ratcheting Riser – Allows for easy adjustment of your left starting position with a simple turn of the riser.
- Durable Rubber Cover for sealing out dirt
- Wide Selection of Nozzles – Provides flexibility in system design.
- Optional Check Valve – Prevents low head drainage.
- Inlet - ½” Female Threaded NPT
- Arc Adjustment Range - 40 to 360 degrees
- Flow Range - .75 to 3.3 GPM
- Pressure Rating – 20 to 70 PSI
- Precipitation Rate - .22 to .41 Inches Per Hour (Depending on Spacing and Nozzle)
- Overall Height (Popped Down) - 6”
- Recommended Spacing – 17’ to 28’
- Radius – 17’ to 30’
- Nozzle Trajectory – 26 degrees
- Riser Height – 4”