Jain Spin Clean High Flow Filters
Jain's Spin Clean® Plastic Filters stay clean during operation. The unique design effectively keeps debris moving across the screen outward toward the basin. It collects there and can easily be drained and flushed out. The 4E models are best suited for heavier particles like sand and debris.
- Unique Spin Clean® action keeps the screen clean during operation
- Filters are durable and light weight, plus resistant to corrosion and injected chemicals
- Two piece threaded housing with O-ring seal for easy screen access and maintenance
- Strong stainless steel screen elements available in 150 and 200 mesh
- Vinyl screen collars prevent debris from by-passing filter area
- Available with ball valve for flushing debris basin
- Only 5-8 PSI pressure loss required across filter to ensure best self cleaning action
- Standard Spin Plate included:
- 3/4" & 1" filters - 2 hole spin plate
- 1 1/2" & 2" filters - 4 hole spin plate
Please Note: Valve handle color may vary.
For assistance with selecting the best mesh or micron size to meet your filtration needs, see these helpful resources on the Drip Depot website.