Jain Green Spin Assembly w/LPD
The Green Spin overhead micro sprinkler is widely used in greenhouse applications. This model Green Spin assembly is equipped with an anti-mist feature and a weight to keep the sprinkler hanging straight. Its unique bridgeless design eliminates two major problems, dripping on the plants below and dry spots. The swivel design produces a flat trajectory keeping objects dry above the nozzle level.
- Flat trajectory, no water above the nozzle level
- Bridgeless design – no dripping on plant below
- Field friendly, may be assembled and disassembled in the field
- Compatible with all Dan parts and accessories
- Overhead irrigation for greenhouse and hoop house applications
- Includes Leak Prevention Device (LPD)
- Recommended filtration 120 mesh
- Made of durable plastic for long term field operations – high UV resistance
- Clog resistant due to large water passages
- Uniform distribution of water and fertilizers
Applications include: Irrigation and propagation, greenhouse or hoop and shade houses, cooling of poultry and livestock.
|GreenSpin Configuration||Orifice Size||GPH @29PSI||Wetted Diameter @6'|
|Black Nozzle/Yellow Antimist/Blue Swivel||.057"||23.8||21.3'|
|Black Nozzle/Yellow Antimist/Black Swivel||.057"||23.8||24.6'|