Irritec iDrop Pressure Compensating Dripper
When precision water distribution is required over long distances and uneven or sloping terrain, Irritec's iDrop PCDS (pressure compensating with drop-stop) emitter with CNL feature is what you need. This feature means no drips when the system shuts down. The emitter opens when the system pressure reaches 5.7 PSI, then closes when system pressure drops to 4.3 PSI as shutting down. The fully pressure compensating emitter provides consistent flow over a wide range of pressures. (See detailed specifications linked above on our website.) Available in a variety of flow rates to meet all your needs. Emitter has barbed inlet for inserting into 1/4" (.170" ID x .250" OD) micro tubing or directly into 1/2" or larger poly tubing.
- Outlet is suitable for our multi-outlet dripper manifolds
- CNL Feature Prevents Refill and Siphoning (Opens at 5.7 Psi, Closes at 4.3 Psi)
- Large Turbulent Flow Path means superior clog resistance
- Durable, compact design with silicone diaphragm for long life
- Color coded for easy flow rate identification
- Low CV’s of 2.5% or Less