HydroRain 1/2" Blu-Lock x MPT Combo Swing Joint
Blu-Lock Swing Joint Fitting
Blu-Lock Swing Joint Fittings are used to connect Blu-Lock Swing Pipe to various female pipe thread connections of corresponding size.
1/2" Blu-Lock® Swing Pipe, Swing Pipe Fittings & Assemblies
Hydro-Rain® offers a new and better way for sprinkler installation. Everything you do from the valve out, you can now do faster and easier with Blu-Lock. With the Blu-Lock system you don't need primer, glue or clamps.
*For non-constant pressure valve-out outdoor irrigation connections only.
- Patented “Push-and-Go” design is 100% tool and chemical free approach cutting installation time in half
- Patented Quick-Release Collar on 1/2" swing fittings is a quick-release mechanism that allows tool-free removal
- Blu-Lock® Fittings with outside diameter (OD) technology ensure lower friction loss for better efficiency
- Glueless, tool-free installation protects the environment and the long-term health of your crew
Blu-Lock® 1/2" Swing Pipe Fittings Specifications:
- Max working pressure: 80 PSI at 72°F
- Burst Pressure: Exceeds 220 PSI
- Working Pressure: 10-80 PSI
- Body Material: ABS
- Retaining Ring Material: Stainless Steel
- Seal Material: EPDM
Blu-Lock® 1/2" Swing Pipe (LDPE) Specifications:
- Operating Pressure: 80 PSI
- Pressure loss at 6 GPM: 5 PSI
- Outer Dimensions: .59"
- Inner Dimensions: .43"
- Wall Thickness: .08"
Please Note: Total compatibility of fittings, pipe, manifolds, valves, and saddles within the Blu-Lock family only. Not compatible with PVC or low pressure poly tubing.