Hydro-Rain Wireless Rain/Freeze Sensor
HRC 100 RS RF Wireless Rain Sensor
Hydro-Rain®’s HRC 100 wireless rain or rain/freeze sensor saves water by automatically suspending irrigation watering cycles when it rains or freezes or both!
Features and Benefits
- Easy No Tools Required - Rain gutter mount bracket is equipped with a tool free bolt system that is both quick and easy to install
- Adjustable Moisture Activation - 1/8", 1/4", 1/2", 3/4", 1" rainfall settings for variable climates
- Hygroscopic Discs - Absorb water to activate rain switch
- Reliable Freeze Sensor Option - Shuts off timer when temperature drops to 37°F, protecting vegetation from the effects of freezing water
- Universal - For use with most brands of 24 Volt sprinkler timers
- Constant Communication - Every 30 seconds, (HRC 300/390 models), a signal between the transmitter and receiver for accurate timed water metering. All other timers transmit updated signal every 15 minutes
- Transmission Range - Over 300 feet line of sight
- Manual Bypass Control - Allows for deactivation during sprinkler system maintenance
- Dry Vent - Allows air to be circulated or dampened for fast or slow dry, effectively reducing time for the next watering cycle
- Sensor Type: Industry-standard hygroscopic discs
- Rain Sensitivity: Adjustable nominal 1⁄8" to 1"
- Freeze Sensitivity: 37°F +/- 3°F
- Operating Temperature: 14° F~140° F
- Housing Material: UV-resistant
- Receiver Power: 22-28 VAC
- Transmitter Power: Two CR2032 3V cell, 5-year life
- Transmitter: Height: 4"
- Length: 3.15"
- Receiver: Height: 3.75"
- Length: 1.1"
- AC Supply: 24~26VAC
- Relay Contacts Output: Normal Open and Normal Close 3A@24VAC