Hydro-Rain HRN 200 Series Adjustable Arc Spray Nozzles
Using Hydro-Rain’s adjustable-arc HRN 200 nozzles will simplify your work while providing quality and functionality. Nozzles have fully adjustable arc from 0°–360° and are conveniently color-coded to indicate their particular spray radiuses.
- Fully adjustable arc from 0°—360°
- Easy to grip coin edge - just twist the edges with your fingers to adjust the arc, even in wet conditions
- Outstanding distribution uniformity and lower precipitation rate than competition
- Color coded left arc edge indicator - ensures adjustment accuracy
- Three piece design - keeps the nozzle flush to the sprinkler body when retracted more than other brands
- Stainless steel adjustment screw - Provides a precise radius adjustment up to 20% less
- Special Stop feature - prevents nozzle over-rotation of the cap during adjustment and prevents nozzle arc from slipping during operation
- Includes blue filter screen (.02" x .02") to keep nozzles from clogging
- Fits all Hydro-Rain®, Rain Bird®, and Hunter® spray head
Adjustment Tip: To adjust the arc from 0° - 360° grip the coin edge top and turn. Note the color coded left edge for precision adjusting. To reduce the radius (distance) up to 20% turn the screw on the top. You will need to hold the coin edge top while turning screw so you do not change the arc adjustment at the same time. For adjusting the radius you must have the included filter screen installed. Sprinkler will not adjust without filter screen properly installed.
Hydro-Rain is the commercial division of Orbit so when you purchase a Hydro-Rain product, you will get all of the same reliability and product confidence you have come to expect from Orbit.