Hydro-Rain HRJ Series - Jar Top Valve
HRJ 100 Jar-Top Valve signifies the longstanding tradition Hydro-Rain has for building some of the most durable valves in the industry. Hydro-Rain was the first in the industry to produce a jar top style valve with the entire body molded of heavy duty glass filled nylon. Quality you can trust. Solenoid has spring captured plunger and 18" long wire leads. You can be assured you are getting one of the toughest, most reliable valves available.
- 1" FPT inlet/outlet
- Jar-top design provides easy access to internal valve parts -no tools required
- Double seal TPR diaphragm ensures years of reliable operation
- Buna-N seat seal provides positive closure preventing leaks
- Manual external bleed for manual system flush of dirt or debris during start up
- Manual internal bleed for spray-free operation
- Stainless steel metering system ensures consistent accurate diaphragm performance and long valve life
Hydro-Rain is the commercial division of Orbit so when you purchase a Hydro-Rain product, you will get all of the same reliability and product confidence you have come to expect from Orbit.