Hydro-Rain HRB Series - Commercial Valves
HRB Series Commercial Valves from HydroRain are the one valve you can install and forget. This durable valve will continue to perform year after year, even with pressures up to 200 PSI. Constructed of glass-filled nylon with a fabric reinforced diaphragm giving long term reliable service. A grit screen on the diaphragm reduces chance of damage from sand or debris. The slow closing valve design means less stress on your system by reducing water hammer action. The HRB Series valves are available in 1”, 1-1/2”, and 2” sizes.
- Residential and commercial ready - can be used with low-flow drip systems or high-flow sprinkler applications with up to 1” rotors
- Flow control Handle for manual adjustment of the flow to the sprinklers
- Stainless steel studs are molded into the valve body to prevent damage from over-tightening
- Manual external bleed for manual flushing at end of the season
- Manual internal bleed for shutting on/off at the valve
- Convenient servicing - one piece solenoid with captured plunger and spring
- Reliable service - solid brass flow control stem and stainless steel diaphragm spring resist corrosion
Hydro-Rain is the commercial division of Orbit so when you purchase a Hydro-Rain product, you will get all of the same reliability and product confidence you have come to expect from Orbit.