Hydro-Rain Blu-Lock Tubing
Blu-Lock tubing is designed to work with only Blu-Lock fittings of matching size.
Blu-Lock by Hydro-Rain is the fastest, greenest, irrigation installation method in the world.
Hydro-Rain offers a new and better way for sprinkler installation. Everything you do from the valve out, you can now do faster and easier with Blu-Lock. With the Blu-Lock system you don't need primer, glue or clamps.
*Blu-Lock is for non-constant pressure, valve-out, cold water, outdoor direct burial irrigation connections only.
HydroRain's patented “Push-and-Go” design means 100% tool and chemical free approach cutting installation time in half. "True System Integration" means total compatibility of fittings, pipe, manifolds, valves, saddles, etc. Outside diameter (OD) technology ensures lower friction loss for better efficiency. Plus it is more environmentally friendly! The recyclable HDPE tubing construction and chemical free installation protects you and the environment.
- Heavy-Duty Construction - Built tough fittings made from UV-resistant ABS(PA-717), 304 stainless steel and EPDM seals are designed and tested to ensure toughness
- Patented Retaining System - Stainless steel teeth grip pipe tight for a strong, leak-proof connection
- Outside Diameter (OD) Technology - Flow is unimpeded for 25% increase in flow versus traditional insert fittings
- High Quality and “Easy-Flex”—Blu-Lock lateral and swing pipe are made from virgin resins and meet ASTM standards
- Patented Quick-Release Collar - 1/2" swing fittings feature quick-release mechanism that allows tool-free removal
- Hydro-Rain Warranty - 3-year limited warranty on fittings, 30-year limited warranty on pipe. Some restrictions apply
Blu-Lock® 3/4" Lateral Pipe Fittings:
- Max working pressure: 125 PSI at 72°F
- Burst Pressure: Exceeds 250 PSI
- Working Pressure: 10-125 PSI
Blu-Lock® 1” Lateral Pipe Fittings:
- Max Working Pressure: 150 PSI at 72°F
- Burst Pressure: Exceeds 350 PSI
- Working Pressure: 10-150 PSI
Blu-Lock® 1” & 3⁄4” Lateral Pipe (HDPE):
- Burst Pressure Rating: 320 PSI at 72°F
- Working Pressure: 100 PSI
- Outer Dimensions: 3⁄4” - .944"; 1" - 1.21”
- Inner Dimensions: 3⁄4” - .824”; 1" - 1.07”
Please note: Total compatibility of fittings, pipe, manifolds, valves, and saddles within the Blu-Lock family only. Not compatible with PVC or PE pipe/tubing. Do not use for potable drinking water.