Hydro-Rain Blu-Lock Tee Adapter
These Blu-Lock Tee Adapters with Blu-Lock x 1/2" FPT (female pipe threads) are used to connect Blu-Lock tubing to a MPT fitting of corresponding size.
The Blu-Lock 3X fittings are even faster and easier to use. Insertion force has been reduced by half and these are now compatible with all 80PSI and 100PSI SIDR 15 and 19 pipe. All 3/4" and 1" Blu-Lock® push-n-go fittings are removable and reusable. Truly, the fastest, greenest, irrigation installation method in the world!
Blu-Lock 3X Features:
- Patented “Push-and-Go” Design—100% tool and chemical free approach cut installation time in half
- True System Integration — Total compatibility of fittings, pipe, manifolds, valves, saddles, and heads
- Blu-Lock® Fittings are Blue — Outside diameter (OD) technology ensure lower friction loss for better efficiency
- Pipe and Fittings are Chemical Free — Glueless, tool-free installation protects the environment and the your crew
Blu-Lock 3X Fitting Specifications:
- 3/4" Blu-Lock Lateral Pipe Fittings
- Max Working Pressure 125 PSI at 72°F
- Burst Pressure exceeds 250 PSI
- Working Pressure 10-125 PSI
- 1" Blu-Lock Lateral Pipe Fittings
- Max Working Pressure 150 PSI at 72°F
- Burst Pressure exceeds 350 PSI
- Working Pressure 10-150 PSI
Hydro-Rain is the commercial division of Orbit so when you purchase a Hydro-Rain product, you will get all of the same reliability and product confidence you have come to expect from Orbit.