Hydro-Rain Bhyve Pro WiFi controller
Hydro-Rain’s HRC 400 B-Hyve Wifi Controller is an evolution in irrigation controllers. It combines the easiest to program timers industry wide with the remote capabilities of wifi. For locations without wifi, Installers can use Bluetooth on their phone to set-up the timer or just simply use the intuitive timer interface to program the timer.
Smart WeatherSenseTM receives local weather data and automatically adjusts the controller to deliver the right amount of water to your plants.
The Hydro-Rain B-Hyve Pro Wifi Sprinkler Controller lets you monitor and control your landscape/gardens from anywhere in the world, right from your smartphone, tablet or computer. Or simply set it to smart water and let mother nature determine the watering schedule.
B-Hyve allows you to control multiple B-Hyve controllers from one location. For the contractor, B-Hyve Pro allows you to maintain and schedule systems without costly travel or house calls. No more driving back and forth for simple programming changes. You can add an unlimited number of controllers to your account and easily access them through your account listing or use the proximity property function in the app to find clients close to your current location. WeatherSenseTM technology accesses real-time local weather and soil data to ensure that lawns and gardens get exactly the water they need.
Hydro-Rain is the commercial division of Orbit, so when you purchase a Hydro-Rain product, you will get all of the same reliability and product confidence you have come to expect from Orbit.
Features and Benefits:
- Interactive, multi input dial and oversized LCD display make programming quick and easy.
- Factory-installed plug-and-go power cord means no in-field transformer wiring is required. Knock-outs provided for ½, ¾ and 1” conduit.
- Door allows quick and easy access to valve wiring.
- Control multiple devices from one mobile app.
- Integrates over the cloud with Hydro-Rain IA award-winning audit app for automatic schedule programming.
- The app provides the ability to remotely control the timer from a smart device for setup and maintenance.
- The mobile app allows for remote control over wifi or bluetooth for easier adjustments and maintenance.
- Smart watering options based on site conditions such as slope, soil type, sun/shade, historical ET and live weather feeds.
- Match seasonal watering requirements by increasing or decreasing the durations of the stations in any of the two programs from 10%~200% of base schedule.
- Rain sensor bypass technology allows manual or automatic rain delay of 24, 48, 72 hours, or 4 to 32 days.
- 24 Volt output Rain Sensor Terminals make installation of a wireless rain sensor receiver quick and convenient.
- Cycle and soak watering prevents run-off and provides optimal watering options for different soil types, slopes, and plants.
- Programs A, B and C offer multi-use and flexible watering schedules by days of the week, even or odd days, or at intervals of 1 to 32 days.
- 4 Start times per program allow flexibility to manage schedules for variable plant requirements and soil types.
- All programming information is stored with battery backup.
- One-button station affords convenience of quick select and advance during manual watering.
- Indoor/Outdoor UL® cabinet weather tight and locking for safety, security and peace of mind.
- Hydro- Rain® warrants that its product will be free from defects for a minimum of three years from the date of purchase.
- Station Timing: From 1–240 minutes.
- Automatic Starts: Up to 12 start times per day.
- Programming Schedule: Days of week, watering intervals and odd/even days.
- Rain Delay: Setting for 24, 48, 72 hours, or 4 to 32 days.
- Water Budgeting: Adjusts for seasonal watering demands (10% to 200% in 10% increments).
- Transformer Output: 24VAC/26VAC, 1 Amp.
- Battery Backup: 3V lithium (program saved in non-volatile memory).
- UL/CL: Approved.
- Wire Terminals: Tool-less, color-coded and angled for easy wiring.
- Protection: Built-in fault and surge protection Pump Start Terminal
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch running iOS 8 and higher. Android version 4.3 and higher.
- Available in 8 or 16 Zones
- Length:3.75 Width:9.375 Height:8.625, Weight:3.7 lbs,
- 20V AC/60Hz Input 24V AC Output 5 ft. (54 in.) Power Cord CR 2032 battery backup (included) UL 1951 Approved Primary and Secondary surge protection
- Transformer - 1 Amp
- WiFi: 2.4 Ghz, Bluetooth 4.1
- Supports Most Rain/Freeze Sensors
- Master valve/pump relay support
- Enclosure material: ABS Listings: ETL Listed Conforms to UL STD 195. Weatherproof indoor/outdoor mount. conduit knock outs ½”, ¾”, 1”. mounting hardware included.
- EPA/WaterSense Approval
- Multi-Valve capacity with up to two 24 VAC, 7VA Solenoid valves per station plus a pump start or master valve.
- Smart watering or customized programming (User Input)
- Elite Water Manager Features ET Tuning +/- , next watering event on screen, access entire network of controllers at desktop or Smart App/ device, complete access programming or adjustments, “remote control” manual watering by zone or sequence of zones.
- Local codes / restrictions capability allow programmable SMART watering “off” days, time of day.
- 3 programs A,B,C and 4 Start Times per Program. Zones can be assigned to any or all programs. Odd, Even, Interval 1 to 32 day programming. Manual watering. Rain delay 24 hours to 32 Days.