Hunter Pro-Spray PRS40
Hunter designed the Pro-Spray spray bodies to be the strongest in the industry. The rugged, extra thick ABS body and cap can withstand the harshest conditions with confidence. The PRS-40 is designed for maximum efficiency when used with the MP Rotator heads. The gray capped PRS40 paired with the MP Rotator can decrease water usage by 30% or more over standard spray nozzles. Pro-Spray PRS40 is regulated at 40PSI to ensure optimal operation for maximum efficiency. The pop-up riser has male threads for connecting any standard spray nozzle or MP rotator with female threads inlet. This rugged Pro-Spray body is recommended for commercial and residential applications and is available in a wide array of configurations. Unit requires a dynamic pressure differential of 10 PSI in system.
Please note: Any MP Rotator or nozzle displayed with the Pro-Spray PRS40 bodies are for demonstration purpose only. All MP Rotators and nozzles must be purchased separately.
- Available Models: Shrub, 4", 6", 12" pop-up heights
- Color coded identification cap (gray) for easy in field identification
- Superior co-molded wiper seal
- Compatible with all female threaded nozzles
- Drain Check Valve (up to 14' of elevation) on 4", 6", and 12" pop-up models
- Heavy duty retraction spring
- Leak proof cap at high pressures
- Pressure regulated at 40 PSI
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Year