Hunter Pro-C Controllers
With it’s proven reliability and flexibility to expand on demand, due to it’s modular design, the Pro-C has been the contractor’s choice in residential irrigation control since 2001. When you don’t need expansion, the fixed 6 and 12 station models offer affordability in a high-end residential controller.
The Pro-C easily accommodates Hunter’s Solar Sync® with no additional wiring. You can easily upgrade and program to smart control using the Pro-C’s new Solar Sync dial position. The Hunter Solar Sync is an EPA WaterSense® labeled smart device that adjusts Hunter controllers daily, based on your local weather conditions, by calculating evapotranspiration (ET). This results in water conservation and savings.
All AC powered Hunter controllers, including the Pro-C, are now EPA WaterSense labeled when you pair them with the Solar Sync weather sensor.
- Number of Stations: PCC 6 & 12
- Type: PCC: Fixed
- Enclosures: indoor and outdoor plastic
- Independent irrigation programs: 3
- Independent lighting programs: 3
- Start times per program: 4
- Max. station run time: 6 hours
- Solar Sync dial position: now available with built-in Solar Sync programming for increased installation efficiency
- Solar Sync delay feature: allows adjustments to be postponed for up to 99 days
- Cycle and Soak feature built in: reduces runoff
- Lighting programs built in: allows the ability to add landscape lighting control
- Added knockouts offer additional flexibility
- Programmable rain delay: prevents watering for an extended period as needed
- Non-volatile memory: keeps programs indefinitely— without battery backup
- Rain sensor bypass: allows the controller to ignore sensor devices when needed
- One touch manual start and advance: allows user to start or test any station
- Warranty period: 2 years
EASY RETRIEVE™ MEMORY
This feature saves and stores your complete controller schedule and setup information in back-up memory allowing the saved schedule to be restored at any time.
AUTOMATIC SHORT CIRCUIT PROTECTION
All Hunter AC powered controllers feature Automatic Short Circuit Protection. This feature avoids total system shutdown by detecting electrical faults, typically caused by wiring issues, and only shutting down the affected station allowing the other stations to water as programmed. No messing around with blown fuses or tripped circuit breakers.
The QuickCheck feature displays an ERR message if a short is detected on a particular station and is easily assessed with the push of a button.
SEASONAL ADJUSTMENT: GLOBAL OR AUTOMATIC UPDATES WITH SOLAR SYNC
The Seasonal Adjustment feature makes adjustments to your irrigation run times fast and easy. Using a percentage scale you would set your peak season to 100% then when conditions require less water you simply adjust the percentage (i.e. 50%) to reduce the run times, without having to adjust each station in the program. The I-Core offers three different ways to use Seasonal Adjustment to reduce water usage:
Global: The Global option provides a Seasonal Adjustment percentage to all station Run Times on all of the controller's Programs.
Daily: With the addition of a Solar Sync ET Sensor, the controller has the ability to automatically implement daily adjustments based on measured local weather.
DELAY BETWEEN STATIONS
This feature allows the user to program a delay between the stations as the controller advances through the program. This can be a short, few second delay (to allow for slow-closing valves) or a longer period of time (giving pressure tanks time to recharge), based on user requirements.
Sensor Programmability allows the user to specify which program or stations will be shut down in response to a specific sensor alarm. Any stations or programs unaffected by the sensor will continue automatic operations
Day(s) of the week can be programmed OFF in advance, so that irrigation does not occur regardless of program interval schedules. For example, if the gardener mows the lawn on Saturday, the Non-Water Days feature allows Saturday to be programmed OFF, so that watering will not occur.
- Transformer input: 120 VAC or 230 VAC (international model)
- Transformer output (24 VAC): 1 A
- Station output (24 VAC): 0.56 A
- P/MV output (24 VAC): 0.56 A
- Sensor inputs: 1
- Operating temperature: 0º F to 140º F
Approvals: CE, UL, cUL, C-tick, FCC