Hunter PGJ Series Rotors
PGJ Sprinkler Rotor
Hunter built the PGJ model to bring all the benefits of the efficient rotary sprinklers to applications usually calling for a spray. It features a durable rubber cover, easy to adjust arc, and includes the water-efficient easy to install/change nozzles. The PGJ can be combined with larger rotors in the same zone to effectively cover both large and small areas in one zone. When used in the right application, the PGJ is a more economical choice by allowing fewer heads to perform more efficiently.
- Shrub, 4", 6", 12" Models
- 40 - 360 degree arc setting
- 8 Nozzle choices
- range: 0.75 to 5.0
- Standard factory installed nozzle: 2.0 only
- Durable rubber cover
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- 2 Year Warranty
- Radius: 15' to 37'
- Flow rate: 0.64 to 5.3 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 30 to 50 PSI
- Operating pressure range: 20 to 100 PSI
- Precipitation rates: 0.6 in/hr approx.
- Nozzle trajectory: 14 degrees approx
Note: Each Rotor order includes one Rotor Adjusting Tool.