Hunter ICV Globe Valves
ICV Globe Valves
Hunter’s ICV commercial grade valve is built to work flawlessly in the extremely demanding applications. The high-end fabric reinforced EPDM diaphragm and seat can withstand consistent operating pressures up to 220 PSI. Proven dependability through the toughest circumstances, such as, high velocities, fluctuating flow rates and even challenging water conditions. All this, and it is exceptionally easy to maintain. Bonnet removal is made simple using an variety of common tools. Also available is a Filter Sentry option for use in dirty water situations. All this clearly makes the ICV valve a contractor’s best choice in any commercial or municipal application.
- Available in 1”, 1-1/2”, 2” FPT (female pipe thread) connections
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy “at the valve” activation
- Glass-filled nylon construction allows higher pressure rating
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for leak free performance
- Fabric reinforced EPDM diaphragm and seat ensure superior performance in all water conditions
- Optional DC latching solenoids (sold separately) enable use of Hunter’s battery-powered controllers
- Low flow capability allows for use with drip irrigation
- Encapsulated 24 VAC solenoid with captive plunger for hassle-free service
*See flow rates and pressure loss details in the specifications linked to this webpage above.