Hunter 2000 Series MP Rotator
MP Rotator 2000 Series
In today’s world, water conservation is of utmost importance. The MP Rotator with its state-of-the-art, multi-trajectory, rotating, water stream delivery system is unparalleled in the lawn irrigation industry. Instead of simply spraying water onto landscapes, the MP Rotators slow, steady streams allow more even distribution of water to soak into the soil with less run-off. The result is 30% less water usage than traditional sprays and healthier plant growth.
MP Rotators are a great choice for new systems or retro-fitting your old system to achieve optimum efficiency. The MP Rotator can be installed on any conventional spray body or shrub riser. Pair with the Pro-Spray PRS40 to achieve optimal pressure regulation at the head of 40 PSI.
Any MP Rotator order includes one MP Rotator Tool.
- True matched precipitation any arc or radius setting
- Radius can be reduced up to 25% on all models
- Color-coded for easy identification
- Double-pop feature keeps dirt and debris out of nozzle
- Removable filter screen ensures hassle-free service
- Low precipitation rate
- Wind-resistant multi-stream technology
- Adjustable arc and radius
*Pair with Pro-Spray PRS40 to achieve pressure regulation at the head of 40 PSI