Hit Swing joint assembly with two Marlex connectors
A Swing Joint Assembly (also called a swivel joint) is used to connect a sprinkler head to the irrigation system while providing impact protection and three dimensions of adjustment. Makes a 3-way flexible connection from lateral pipe to sprinkler, with one marlex street ell at each end of assembly providing maximum flexibility and ease of installation.
- Flexible for easy installation of sprinkler to grade
- Marlex leak proof connection requires no teflon tape
- Retains flexibility so that pipe/riser does not break when sprinkler head is run over or stepped on
- Operating Pressure: 0 to 80 PSI
- Temperature Range: 32° F to 110° F