1/2" Polyethylene Pressure Compensating Drip Line
This drip line is a 1/2" (.600 ID X .700 OD) black oval, pressure compensating drip line with in-line drippers that provide high uniformity and even distribution of water over a desired area. May be hung on a wire, laid on the ground or buried making it an economical choice for vineyards, orchards, and row crops.
As with our blank poly tubing, additional PC emitters and/or 1/4" micro line can be added to this drip line. When adding additional drippers, take care not to exceed the maximum flow rate (200 GPH) for this tubing.
Very effective method to irrigate crops in difficult topographical conditions, low and varying water pressures and where longer laterals are required. This drip line is an oval poly tubing, and is compatible with our 1/2" Perma-Loc fittings.
- Self-flushing: Every irrigation cycle is preceded and followed by an automatic flushing cycle as well as an on-demand cleaning during operation
- Built-in filtration prevents particles, which may clog the emitter due to size, from entering
- Large turbulent flow path allows particles to pass freely
- Consistent discharge over a pressure range of 12 - 50 psi
- Improved water and fertilizer management
- Very accurate PC emitter production with CV (coefficient of variation) values less than 5%
- Manufactured from the highest quality materials: polyethylene body and silicon diaphragm
- Maintains its designed flow rate over many years of use
- Withstands acids down to pH2 as well as chemicals, fertilizers and chlorine
- State-of-the-art manufacturing
- High standards of quality control