1/2" Polyethylene Pressure Compensating Drip Line
This item is a 1/2" (.600 ID X .700 OD) black oval pressure compensating drip line with in-line drippers that provide high uniformity and even distribution of water for a desired area.
As with our blank poly tubing, additional emitters and/or 1/4" micro line can be added to this drip line. When adding additional drippers, take care not to exceed the maximum flow rate for this tubing. Please refer to chart below.
This drip line is an oval poly tubing, and is Compatible with our 1/2" Perma-Loc fittings.
Clog Resistant — Dependable
- Self-flushing: Every irrigation cycle is preceded and followed by an automatic flushing cycle as well as an on-demand cleaning during operation.
- Built-in filtration prevents those particles, which may clog the emitter due to their size, from entering.
- Large turbulent flow path allows particles to pass freely.
- Flow Rate Uniformity — Accurate
- Constant discharge over a pressure range of 12 - 50 psi.
- Improved water and fertilizer management.
- Cost effective way to irrigate crops in difficult topographical conditions, low and varying water pressures and where longer laterals are required.
- Very accurate PC emitter production with CV (coefficient of variation) values less than 5%
Versatility — Leadership
- Economical choice for vineyards, orchards, and row crops.
- May be hung on a wire, laid on the ground or buried.
Wear Resistant Design — Reliable
- Manufactured from the highest quality materials: polyethylene body and silicon diaphragm.
- Maintains its design flow rate over many years of use.
- Withstands acids down to pH2 as well as chemicals, fertilizers and chlorine.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing.
- High standards of quality control.