Galcon Valve w/ DC Latching Solenoid for Battery Operated Controllers
Galcon 3652 Model Irrigation Valve w/S1602 DC Latching Solenoid for Battery Operated Controllers
The Galcon 3652 model Irrigation valve is equipped with Galcon S1602 DC Latching solenoid. Flow control option, available in some sizes, for precise flow adjustments. Designed to function with battery operated irrigation controllers, the 3652 is a simple and economical irrigation valve. The 3652 features a globe-style valve that is activated by a fully-supported diaphragm. Constructed of durable, corrosion free materials the valve will deliver a long service life.
Galcon is a leading manufacturer of computerized irrigation controllers and systems for residential and professional gardeners, landscapers and municipalities and their line of state-of-the art agriculture irrigation systems are the preferred choice of farmers and growers nationwide.
- Unique clog-free labyrinth inlet promotes consistent activation and water delivery
- Flow Rate Range: 2.2 GPM to 176 GPM
- Operating Pressure Range: 7 PSI to 145 PSI
- 140°F maximum water temperature
- 125°F maximum ambient temperature