Galcon Propagation Controller
The 8000 Series AC Controllers from Galcon are easy to install and operate. For optimal performance, the 8000 series controllers are connected to a switch type sensor. These controllers are well suited for greenhouse and misting applications where you need irrigation duration of 1 second up to 12 hours. This is a very user-friendly unit.
- Operation of 6, 9 or 12 valves plus a master valve (or booster pump).
- Operation of 2 valves simultaneously plus a master valve.
- Independent irrigation schedule programmable for each valve.
- Up to 4 irrigation activations per day per valve in programmable weekly schedule mode.
- Programmable weekly / cyclical irrigation schedules
- Irrigation window in cyclical program mode.
- Irrigation duration: 1 second to 12 hours.
- Irrigation duration adjustable by percentage value.
- Irrigation frequency from once every minute to once every 30 days in cyclical program.
- Manual operation of individual valves via the irrigation controller.
- Sequential manual operation of all the valves via irrigation controller.
- Valve assignment to an interrupt type sensor.
- Identification of short circuits in the system, pause of a shorted valve and visual indication on screen
- Operation by means of a 110 VAC - 24 VAC transformers.
- 9V battery program backup.
- Controller programmable using a backup battery power.
- Operation of electrical valves 24 VAC.
- Indoor/Outdoor, weather resistant enclosure.