ECO1 MVA Ambient Light (Solar) Powered Irrigation Timer with Manual valve actuator
DIG - ECO1 MVA
ECO1™ MVA Single Station Solar Powered Irrigation Controller with 3/4" Actuator
DIG's ECO1™ MVA is an advanced single-station ambient-light-powered (solar) irrigation controller mounted on a 3/4” actuator and is used to automate a 3/4” or 1” manual anti-siphon valve. Power is derived via a patented, time-tested internal photovoltaic module and microelectronic energy management system that is fueled by ambient light (solar). This provides power to the controller through the day anytime, anywhere and in any weather.
Compatible 3/4" and 1 inch manual anti-siphon valves:
- Rain Bird
- Lawn Life
- Environmentally friendly with no backup battery or AC power necessary; uses clean, renewable solar power
- Use for drip irrigation or sprinkler systems
- Seven buttons with integrated LCD
- Programmable run times from 1 to 5 hours and 59 minutes in 1 minute increments
- No backup battery or AC power necessary - uses clean solar energy
- Operating pressure: 20 to 125 PSI
- Recommended operating pressure: 20 to 80 PSI
- Water Temperature range: 38-130°F (3-54°C)
- Non corrosive materials
- Power source: Ambient Light (PVM)
- Controller input: 3,000 -100,000+ LUX
- Solenoid: 7-12 VDC, two-way latching, normally closed using two wires
- Assembled with 3/4” adapter with seat-washer, also includes in the package a 1” adapter with washer
- Watering duration: 1 minute up to 5 hours and 59 minutes set in 1 minute increments
- Watering frequency: weekly or cyclical schedule with odd days, even days or intervals from one to thirty (1- 30) days utilizing 365 day yearly calendar with leap year.
- In weekly schedule the controller can be programmed to operate on any day of the week such as Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- In cyclical schedule the controller can be programmed to operate on odd days, even days or on any day such as every three days.
- Start time: Four start times per day in weekly or cyclical provides added flexibility for any type of watering application including sandy or clay soil.
- 20 Preset Historical ET programs with 10 climate zones, 10 for drip irrigation and 10 for spray systems.
- Monthly seasonal adjustment budget (0 to 200%) in 5% increments without modifying the controller's program duration; also can be used to fine-tune the preset ET program for each month.
- Rain off/delay option with automatic restart of up to 99 days