ECO1 ASV Ambient Light (Solar) Powered Irrigation Timer
DIG - ECO1 ASV
DIG's ECO1™ASV Solar powered irrigation controller mounted on a 3/4” anti-siphon valve may be used with drip irrigation or sprinkler systems. The anti-siphon valve features flow control with internal and external bleed and is utilized to protect the household water supply from contamination. The controller’s power is derived via a patented, time-tested internal photovoltaic module and microelectronic energy management system that is fueled by ambient light (solar). This provides power to the controller through the day anytime, anywhere and in any weather.
The controller uses features that include five start times per day, durations of up to 5 hours and 59 minutes, Manual Run, Monthly Budget, Rain Off with restart in up to 99 days, System Off and Irrigation Off for any month of the year. It also has additional features that include daily watering restriction that can be used on any watering event that requires curbing by cites and municipalities.
- Environmentally friendly with no backup battery or AC power necessary; uses clean, renewable solar power
- Use for drip irrigation or sprinkler systems
- Seven buttons with integrated LCD
- Programmable run times from 1 to 5 hours and 59 minutes in 1 minute increments
- No backup battery or AC power necessary - uses clean solar energy
- Flow range: .25 to 20 GPM
- Operating pressure: 20 to 125 PSI
- Recommended operating pressure: 10 to 80 PSI
- Water Temperature range: 38-130°F (3-54°C)
- Inlet and outlet: 3/4" female pipe thread (FNPT)
- Non corrosive materials
- Meet I.A.P.M.O. UPC and ANSI listing specifications
- Power source: Ambient Light (PVM)
- Controller input: 3,000 -100,000+ LUX
- Solenoid: 7-12 VDC, two-way latching, normally closed using two wires
- Valve: globe valve with flow control
- Watering duration: 1 minute up to 5 hours and 59 minutes set in 1 minute increments
- Watering frequency: weekly or cyclical schedule with odd days, even days or intervals from one to thirty (1- 30) days utilizing 365 day yearly calendar with leap year.
- In weekly schedule the controller can be programmed to operate on any day of the week such as Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- In cyclical schedule the controller can be programmed to operate on odd days, even days or on any day such as every three days.
- Start time: Four start times per day in weekly or cyclical provide added flexibility for any type of watering application including on sandy or clay soil.
- 20 preset historical ET programs with 10 climate zones, 10 for drip irrigation and 10 for spray systems.
- Allows monthly seasonal adjustment budget (0 to 200%) in 5% increments without modifying the controller's program duration; also can be used to fine-tune the preset ET program for each month.
- Rain off/delay option with automatic restart up to 99 days