DIG Solar Powered Controller with 3/4" FPT in-line Valve
The solar powered ECO1™ILV is an advanced single station irrigation controller mounted on a 3/4" inline valve. Easy to use with drip irrigation or sprinkler systems. The patented, time-tested internal photovoltaic module and microelectronic energy management system is energized by ambient (solar) light. Ambient light allows this controller to operate anytime, anywhere, and in any weather.
Great features including five start times per day, durations of up to 5 hours and 59 minutes, Manual Run, Monthly Budget, Rain Off with restart in up to 99 days, System Off and Irrigation Off for any month of the year, make this a versatile option for any single zone irrigation system.
- Environmentally friendly with no backup battery or AC power necessary
- Seven programming buttons with integrated LCD
- Programmable run times from 1 minute to 5 hours and 59 minutes in 1 minute increments
- Manual On/Off button opens the valve and shows the time left to run
- Power level meter indicates the approximate charge (energy available)
- User reset option allows erasing of all programs to default settings except time, day and date
- Program On/Off button: allows the user to turn off the controller/valve and reactivate it as desired
- Latching solenoid with encapsulated plunger and spring for reliable operation
- Wire ready for a rain sensor (rain sensor not included)
- Utilizes RoHS compliant components
- Completely waterproof (IP68)