DIG Solar Powered Controller with 3/4" FPT in-line Valve
ECO1™ ILV Single Station Ambient Light Powered Controller with 3/4” Inline Valve
The ECO1™ILV is an advanced single station ambient light (solar) powered irrigation controller mounted on a ¾" inline valve for use with drip irrigation or sprinkler systems. Power is derived via a patented time-tested, internal photovoltaic module and microelectronic energy management system that is fueled by ambient light (solar). This provides power to the controller through the day anytime, anywhere and in any weather.
The ECO™ILV ambient light (solar) powered irrigation controller on inline valve uses features that include five start times per day, durations of up to 5 hours and 59 minutes, Manual Run, Monthly Budget, Rain Off with restart in up to 99 days, System Off and Irrigation Off for any month of the year. The controller also has additional features that include daily watering restriction that can be used on any watering event that requires curbing by cites and municipalities
- Environmentally friendly with no backup battery or AC power necessary; uses clean, renewable solar power
- Use for drip irrigation or sprinkler systems
- Seven buttons with integrated LCD
- Programmable run times from 1 minute to 5 hours and 59 minutes in 1 minute increments
- No backup battery or AC power necessary - uses clean solar
- Watering flexibility with a selection of watering frequencies and a number of start times
- Simple, icon based programming
- Daily and weekly programming that complies with city and municipal watering restrictions
- Manual On/Off button opens the valve and shows the time left to run.
- Semi-automatic or manual operation
- Power level meter indicates the approximate charge (energy available)
- On activation, the controller display indicates program is running and if any programming feature is active.
- User reset option allows erasing of all programs to default settings except time, day and date
- Program On/Off button: allows the user to turn off the controller/ valve and reactivate it as desired
- Flow range: .1 to 28 GPM
- Operating pressure: 10 to 125 PSI
- Recommended operating pressure: 10 to 80 PSI
- Water temperature range: 38-130°F (3-54°C)
- Inlet and outlet: Female pipe thread (FNPT)
- Power source: Ambient Light (PVM)
- Controller input: 3,000 -100,000+ LUX
- Solenoid: 7-12 VDC, two-way latching, normally closed using two wires
- Valve: globe valve with flow control
- Watering duration: 1 minute up to 5 hours and 59 minutes set in one minute increments
- Watering frequency: weekly or cyclical schedule with odd days, even days or intervals from one to thirty (1- 30) days utilizing 365 day yearly calendar with leap year.
- In weekly schedule the controller can be programmed to operate on any day of the week such as Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- In cyclical schedule the controller can be programmed to operate on odd days, even days or on any day such as every three days.
- Start time: Four start times per day in weekly or cyclical provides added flexibility for any type of watering application including sandy or clay soil.
- 20 preset historical ET programs with 10 climate zones, 10 for drip irrigation and 10 for spray systems.
- Monthly seasonal adjustment budget (0 to 200%) in 5% increments without modifying the controller's program duration; also can be used to fine-tune the preset ET program for each month.
- Rain off/delay option with automatic restart up to 99 days
The ECO1™’ILV’s main features include twenty preset programs of historical Evapotranspiration (ET) for spray heads and drip irrigation with an editing feature that can be used as part of the controller programming.
Combining one of the historical Evapotranspiration preset programs and a rain sensor can help seasonally adjust or prevent unnecessary watering and save water. After installation, no further visits to the controller are required.