DIG Retrofit Drip Kit
This easy to use conversion kit uses a four-outlet, high flow, emission device to retrofit an existing 1/2" MPT sprinkler riser into a four-outlet drip irrigation system without altering or increasing the flow of the sprinkler system zone. The four-outlet drip manifold has 1/2" fFPT inlet and is pressure compensating. Operates between 10-50 PSI with an even flow rate of 6 GPH per outlet. The manifold has four barbed outlets and includes 50' of 1/4" micro tubing to deliver the water under your plants at the root zone. It can also incorporate 1/4" drip line or drip emitters with a maximum flow of 6 GPH if desired.
- Barbed outlet fits 1/4" micro tubing with inside diameter range .140” - .170”
- Built with backup screen filter
- Designed for new and existing landscapes, including oddly shaped areas where a sprinkler head cannot provide good coverage
- No special tools or glue are needed
- Pressure compensating feature allows for equal flow rates from each outlet
- Install above grade, or place below grade in a 6" emitter box