DIG ECO1 MVA Ambient Light (Solar) Powered Irrigation Timer with Manual Valve Actuator
DIG's ECO1-MVA is an advanced single-station solar powered irrigation controller that uses a patented, time-tested internal photovoltaic module and microelectronic energy management system that is energized by ambient (solar) light. This unit is mounted on a 3/4" actuator to automate manually operated anti-siphon valves. Ambient light allows this controller to operate anytime, anywhere, and in any weather.
Compatible with the following 3/4" and 1 inch manual anti-siphon valves:
- Rain Bird
- Lawn Life
- Use for drip irrigation or sprinkler systems
- Seven buttons with integrated LCD
- Programmable run times from 1 to 5 hours and 59 minutes in 1 minute increments
- No backup battery or AC power necessary - uses clean solar energy
- Watering frequency: weekly or cyclical schedule with odd days, even days or intervals from one to thirty (1- 30) days utilizing 365 day yearly calendar with leap year
- Five start times per day in weekly or cyclical provides added flexibility for any type of watering application
- 20 Preset Historical ET programs with 10 climate zones, 10 for drip irrigation and 10 for spray systems.
- Monthly seasonal adjustment budget (0 to 200%) in 5% increments without modifying the controller's program duration; also can be used to fine-tune the preset ET program for each month.
- Rain off/delay option with automatic restart of up to 99 days
- Recommended operating pressure: 20 to 80 PSI
- Water Temperature range: 38-130°F
- Controller input: 3,000 -100,000+ LUX
- Solenoid: 7-12 VDC, two-way latching, normally closed using two wires
- Assembled with 3/4” adapter with seat-washer, also includes a 1” adapter with washer in the package