DIG 700 Series Mini Sprinkler Assembly
DIG 700 Series Mini Sprinkler provides excellent distribution uniformity. Insect-proof design available in a variety of flow rates for several different application, seedlings, mature trees and under orchard canopies. The low precipitation rate can be used with any soil structure and even for cooling or frost protection.
This unit is the entire assembly with sprinkler head mounted on a plastic stake with 24" micro tubing and barbed adapter for easy connection to poly mainline.
- Press-fit configuration for easy maintenance
- Head closes downwards after operation, preventing dirt and insects from entering the mini sprinkler
- Bridgeless design provides a complete 360º circle
- Features dynamic, self-cleaning, vibrating operation that prevents accumulation of deposits, making it suitable for irrigation with water containing iron and calcium
- Can operate in an inverted position to reduce wetting diameter for young trees
|Nominal Flow Rate||10 GPH||24 GPH|
|Approximate Wetted Diameter||10'||14'|
Nominal (approximate) Performance @ 29.4 PSI.