Claber 8423 Select
This Italian-made timer combines versatility and simplicity: only 2 dials (frequency and duration) to select any of the 63 programming options. Built-in stainless steel filter traps harmful contaminants. Quick-click coupling included for fast and easy hose removal.
Note: With a minimum operating pressure of 2.9 PSI, makes this timer compatible with any gravity system able to obtain minimal pressure. In most cases, this is as easy as elevating your water tank to 6-7 feet above the area you are watering.
Timer starts watering at the time program is selected; no programming in advance. A 5 minute preset manual override allows to water between cycles or to stop programs without altering them.
- Frequency options: Every 8, 12, 24 hours and every 2, 3, 5, 7 days.
- Watering duration options: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60 minutes.
Do not expose at temperature below 37.4 Degree Fahrenheit.
- 2-Year manufacturer warranty
- Reliable solenoid valve designed for smooth water shut off that prevents water hammer impact on piping. Unit is 100% quality controlled during manufacturing.
- LED indicator shows status of timer operation and battery power.