Bowsmith Fan-Jet Microsprinkler
Back in 1977, Bowsmith developed the Fan-Jet MicroSprinkler. Consistent and larger wetting patterns in a low cost, low flow micro-sprinkler make the Fan-Jet a top choice for growers everywhere. The Fan-Jet's integrated splash plate means no moving parts to wear out or jam. Twin wedge post construction provides a wider variety of wetting patterns than most micro-sprinklers or sprayers. See the 'Pattern Display' chart linked above (on our website) for detailed examples of the spray patterns and specifications.
- Superior 2-piece design: nozzle and twin wedge post frame with splash plate are molded separately
- No moving parts - stays aligned with nozzle for consistent patterns
- High grade copolymer material for limited creep and shrinkage
- Splash plate maintains precise alignment over time
- Quick-twist thread for fast easy field installation