Barb Tubing End Cap
Barb Tubing End Caps are double barbed fittings that provide high retention in low pressure poly tubing making very reliable connections. These can be confidently installed without clamps when matched with quality low pressure poly tubing with corresponding inside dimensions. Operating pressures should not exceed 50 psi.
- Double barb for increased retention
- Sharp-edged barbs create leak-proof seal
- Increased strength and superior quality
- Heat, chemical and wear resistant
- UV stabilized materials for long life
- Available Sizes: 1/2" (16mm) and 3/4" (21mm)
Applications: Low pressure micro irrigation systems.
|Fitting Size||Acceptable Inside Tubing Diameter||Maximum Operating Pressure|
|1/2"||.590" to .630"||40 PSI|
|3/4"||.790" to .845"||40 PSI|