Barb Tubing End Cap
16 mm Barbed End Plug
Quality double barbed acetal fittings provide high retention in low pressure poly tubing for long-term reliability of connections. The DB range can be confidently installed without clamps when matched with quality low pressure poly tubing with corresponding dimensions. Operating pressures should not exceed 50 psi.
- Double barb for increased retention.
- Sharp-edged barbs create leak-proof seal.
- Increased strength and superior quality.
- Heat, chemical and wear resistant.
- UV stabilized materials for long life.
Applications: Low pressure micro irrigation systems.
|Fitting Size||Acceptable Inside Tubing Diameter||Maximum Operating Pressure|
|1/2 inch||.590 to .630 inches||40 PSI|
|3/4 inch||.790 to .845 inches||40 PSI|