Amiad Tagline T Filter - 2" MPT
There is an Amiad Filter for almost every irrigation application. Amiad Tagline 2" T Filter has various filtration degrees to cover the needs of your irrigation systems. Tagline filters are made from high quality engineered plastics offering excellent mechanical strength, durability, and ease of installation.
No tools are needed for removing the filter element from the filter housing for rinsing, which makes them easy to maintain. Available with a screen element or a disc element.
Screen Element Features:
- Screen elements are constructed of molded plastic ribs that support a stainless steel weave-wire for a filtration range of 80 or 100 micron
- Direction of flow in the screen elements is from the inside out
- Suspended solids accumulate on the inner side of the screen
- Screen elements are designed for creating very low head loss, retention of organic substances, and are especially suitable for separating inorganic particles
- Screen cylinder incorporates two O-rings to ensure perfect sealing inside the filter housing
- Weight (empty): 7.9 lbs
- Filteration Area: 72 sq inches
Disc Element Features:
- Disc elements are constructed of grooved plastic discs stacked on a telescopic core to provide high retention of organic substances
- Direction of flow is from the outside in
- Double sided grooved discs offer more surface filtration area
- Telescopic core allows the discs to separate for easy cleaning
- Disc element incorporates two O-rings to ensure perfect sealing inside the filter housing
- Weight (empty): 9.7 lbs
- Filteration Area: 122 sq inches
For assistance with selecting the best mesh or micron size to meet your filtration needs, see these helpful resources on the Drip Depot website.