Amiad Tagline T Filter - 2" MPT
There is an Amiad Filter for almost every irrigation application. Amiad Tagline 2" T Filter has various filtration degrees to cover the needs of your irrigation systems. Tagline filters are made from high quality engineered plastics offering excellent mechanical strength, durability, and ease of installation.
No tools are needed for removing the filter element from the filter housing for rinsing, which makes them easy to maintain. Available with a screen element or a disc element.
Screen Element Features:
- The screen elements are constructed of molded plastic ribs that support a stainless steel weave-wire for a filtration range of 80 or 100 micron.
- The direction of flow in the screen elements is from the inside out. Suspended solids accumulate on the inner side of the screen.
- The screen elements are designed for creating very low head loss, retention of organic substances, and are especially suitable for separating inorganic particles.
- The screen cylinder incorporates two O-rings to ensure perfect sealing inside the filter housing.
- Weight (empty): 7.9 lbs
- Filter Area: 72 sq inches
Disc Element Features:
- The disc elements are constructed of grooved plastic discs stacked on a telescopic core to provide high retention of organic substances.
- The direction of flow is from the outside in. The double sided grooved discs offer more surface filtration area.
- The telescopic core allows the discs to separate for easy cleaning.
- The disc element incorporates two O-rings to ensure perfect sealing inside the filter housing.
- Weight (empty): 9.7 lbs
- Filter Area: 122 sq inches