Amiad TAF-750E Series Filters
The Amiad TAF Series Electric Filter is an automatic, self-cleaning filter that uses a 110V controller, solenoid and sensor to automatically perform a self-cleaning flush process. You no longer have to shut down your system, take apart the filter, and remove the screen to clean. As debris cakes up inside the filter element screen a pressure differential across the screen triggers the sensor to perform the quick suction scanner cleaning process. This process is also programmable at specific time intervals or can be manually started when necessary.
- Unique electric drive mechanisms
- Automatic flushing according to pressure differential and/or time
- No interruption of downstream flow during flushing
- Durable glass filled polyamide construction provides long life
- Maximum flow rate: 110 GPM
- Option for continuous flushing
- Low power consumption
For assistance with selecting the best mesh or micron size to meet your filtration needs, see these helpful resources on the Drip Depot website.